XX. SOLD OUT XX. Hydei Fruit Fly
Hydei Fruit Fly
- Drosophila Hydei are the largest size of fruit flies at 1/8"
- Hydei Fruit Flies are a great small feeder option for smaller sized reptiles, frogs, inverts and more!
- Although Hydei fruit flies have wings they are unable to fly or flutter
- Cultures should be kept between 70°F - 80°F. Under 70° cultures will start to slow down and not reproduce. Above 80° cultures could develop the ability to fly
- Cultures are made fresh weekly and the offspring of these cultures can make several new cultures
- As always, our cultures are mite free but need to be properly maintained to keep them that way
Cultures will begin producing in about 2-3 weeks