Golden Hydei Fruit Fly
- Golden Hydei are the largest size of fruit flies at 1/8"
- Golden Hydei are a lighter color form of the popular dark colored hydei fruit fly
- Although Golden Hydei fruit flies have wings they are unable to fly or flutter
- Cultures should be kept between 70°F - 80°F. Under 70° cultures will start to slow down and not reproduce. Above 80° cultures could develop the ability to fly
- Cultures are made fresh weekly and contain 100+ flies. The offspring of these cultures can make several new cultures