Palembus dermestoides (tenebrionidae family)
- Very fast breeding small live food. Perfect for small fish, geckos, spiders, frogs and other smaller insectivores
- Extremely easy to keep and breed. They can be kept on bran and offered unsalted peanut feed along with carrots and water crystals weekly
- Peanut Beetle larvae stay smaller than regular mealworms and have less chitin making a great lively treat or part of a staple diet
- Use in combination with the Little Kenyan roaches and Red Goblin roaches for a great small live food mix!
- Currently sold as mostly adults with some larvae